Thursday, March 03, 2011

Nescafe n bread wif butter

Salams,

me, a kind of ppl tht cant live without a cup or in a best 2 dscribe is, a mug of coffee.. Doesnt matter either it's a nescafe or kopi kapal api or capucino frm starbucks (mi favorita).. I take it all with no doubt as long as I have a dose of caffine in my day (scarry isnt it..) But pls pls n pls not frm "kopi janda" ok!

stil fresh in my mind, my campus life 10 yrs back, it's a must for me to hve my bfast wif a mug of 3 in 1 coffee (aik cheong coffee, sumtimes nscafe, but as a student, i always cn t afford 2 buy a 3 in 1 nscafe) wif bread wit butter.. If others juz continue their life wit various type n brand of instant noodle esp when money is a big matters 4 us as a student, as 4 me it is enough n i will be grateful if i have my 3 in 1 coffee, butter n bread.. Alhamdulillah..

May b i'm inherited frm my mom, where she also a caffine lover but the different is, she love teh tarik n butter wit bread.. N yes compare wif me, she consume lil bit caffine a day..

Now, in a peaceful evening, wit heavy raining outside, I'm so grateful wit a mug of nscafe n bread wif butter n wit my smart phone where I post ths entry..
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

5 comments:

Bb Hussain said...

at one time i thought i'm also a coffee drinker..but then bila bulan puasa, i can avoid it for a month..rasanya boleh juga elak kannya..cuma bila dah start balik..dia terus addicted la kan..now i tukar2..one day amik coffe another day amik tea..since now kurang minum yg manis2..;)

sarasofia said...

Bibi: mmg time ramadhan is the best to train myself avoid coffee, but then, aku mmg x suka hot drinks lain selain coffee.. Kalo aku try only 4 few days je.. Pas 2 start semula coffee..

Putri_Aizat said...

pergh...ayat yg last tu tak tahan siot...hehe...mmg hebat...adoai...terror aku teka kan...

aku pun dah ske minum kopi...tiap2 pg mesti minum...rasa cam nikmat gitu...

akiratoriza said...

same goes to me... satu hari lau tak jumpa nescafe mmg tercari2, bila dh dpt fuh memang nikmat yg amat..

sarasofia said...

Bonda adam: x sangka ada juga yg sama dgn saya.. Kita serupa..