Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Version 9.0 : Happy Anniversary



The Chronology...

Jan 2005
VERSION 0.1 : Unknown
Explanantion :Unknown call rang my phone n we did talk 4 several minutes
Expression : On a Day Like Today,

Feb 2005
VERSION 0.5 : Blind Date (upgraded)
Explanantion : we met for the 1st time
Expression : Here I am

Apr 2005
VERSION 1.0 : Declaration (upgraded)
Explanantion : he is mine unofficially.. we say "i luv u" 2 each other
Expression 1: Best Of Me
Expression 2: Have You Ever Really Love the Women

Sept 2005
VERSION 2.0 : Engaged (upgraded)
Explanantion : he is officially my fiancee n i'm booked!!
Expression : The Only Thing that looks Good on Me is You

27 May 2006
VERSION 3.0 : Official (upgraded)
Explanantion : launching version 3.0.. as hubby n wife ofiicially
Expression : I finally found Someone

27 May 2007
VERSION 4.0 : Anniverssary 1 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 1st Anniverssary
Expression : All for love

June 2007
VERSION 5.0 : Pa & Ma 1 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 1st mission was targeted
Expression : Everything I Do (I do it for You)

July 2007
VERSION 4.5 : Fragile (Downgraded)
Explanantion : 1st mission failed halfway..
Expression 1 : Please Forgive Me
Expression 2: When You are Gone

Sept 2007
VERSION 5.0 : Pa & Ma 2 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 2nd mission was targeted
Expression 1: Everything I Do (I do it for You)
Expression 2: All I want is You

27 May 2008
VERSION 6.0 : Anniverssary 2 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 2nd Anniversary
Expression : It's Only Love

June 2008
VERSION 6.5 : Sara Amani (upgraded)
Explanantion : 2nd mission was launch
Expression : Everything I Do (I do it for You)

27 May 2009
VERSION 7.0 : Anniverssary 3 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 3rd Anniversary
Expression 1 : So Far So Good
Expression 2: Tonight We Have the Stars

Aug 2009
VERSION 8.0 : Pa & Ma 3 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 3rd mission was targeted
Expression 1: Everything I Do (I do it for You)
Expression 2: Wait and See

Apr 2010
VERSION 8.5 : Sofia Nayli (upgraded)
Explanantion : 3rd mission was Launch
Expression : Heaven

27 May 2010
VERSION 9.0 : Anniverssary 4 (upgraded)
Explanantion : 4th Anniversary
Expression 1 : Straight From the Heart
Expression 2: I'll Always be Right There




To my dearest hubby,


happy 4th anniversary..


u are my bestest fren, lover, n partner..


i love you wit all my heart, mind n soul..


luv u truly, madly, deeply..

4 comments:

Sabrena Sabry said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KAK ECAH!!!!!

zarryaziz said...

Happy 4th anniversary k.ishah...semoga Allah sentiasa merahmati keluarga kecil k.ishah...amin.....luv 2 c u happy....;)

lia said...

epy anniversary...semoga kak ecah n cute family sentiasa mendapat keberkatan dari Allah...

Blushwax said...

Happy anniversary to u sis! Semoga bergembira selalu with ur significant other! Sori lambat. Hardly have time to blog hop nowadays.