for a few entries b4 i've mentioned about amani's appetite.. yup as a mother.. i was so worried suddenly she rejected any kind of food tht giving to her on meal time..
thanks to the commenters n bloggers such as :
- eicah (for gud suggestions, emailing me the recipee, n sharing the xperience of motherhood)
- lemongrass (for gud suggestions, emailing me the recipee, n sharing the xperience of motherhood)
- sally (for the suggestions n sharing the xperience of motherhood)
- blushwax (for the suggestions)
- sabrena (for sharing the xperience of motherhood)
- uzie (for sharing the xperience of motherhood)
- shopaholic mama (for sharing the xperience of motherhood)
- cabbiena (for sharing the recipee)
- matni (for suggestions)
- eitazack (for gud comment)
it was very grateful for having frens like all of u that willing to share ur xperience of motherhood, sharing ur recipee n giving me a suggestions regarding my munchkin appetite.. T H A N K S S O M U C H and as an appreciation, i'm giving to u all this thanks award.
after go through the situations, alhamdullillah i've learn something new, in my journey for being a mother.. n it is not ended yet.. stil going on.. but the lesson is gud for new parents like hubby n me..
now i know amani's eating pattern.. she likes to eat, but not baby foodies.. i noticed that she will eating in a small amount but in frequent (thanks lemongrass for that notification).. urmm..
last weekend when we 3gether.. we noticed that she wanna eat like us (hb n me).. we use fork n spoon... so she also wanna that thing.. we did give her the spoon but it ended with a mess... x apa la as long as she learn something n she eating.. happy viewing the pic..