Wednesday, October 17, 2007

colours of aidilfitri..

salams all ,


juz want to update my blog by attach some photos taken during hari raya... well, i managed to have first day of hari raya with my hubby family in spore.. then on the second of hari raya we continue celebrate it at my hometown...


this syawal is so meaningful 4 me n hubby.. n we always pray for the best for our future n we really hope the thing will never happen again to us.. aminn and also, hopefully i can go through all my day with happiness...


for my beloved sisters... fetty n pijah... u all always asked me bout ur pic.. here it is, i've uploaded into my blog... dun asked me again bout ur pic huh!!! :p




On the first day of hari raya... before we went to all the auntie's and uncle's house...















with my hubby siblings, inlaws and a part from 19 of naughty neices n nephews...














they dun want to looked at the camera...






my beloved family... not in the pic is my bro n hubby...





















my siblings... fetty, pija, n didi...









candid 1, 2 , 3...

2 comments:

sally melly the morning glory said...

wah...cantiknyeeee baju raya.ahaksss..;)

myishah said...

thanks sally..

BTW sally mana ko menghilang?? lama betul x YM...

i have something 2 told u lah... ehehehehe..

dah besa sofea ye..dah pandai jalan... aku tgk kat frenster ko...apsal x masukkan gambo raya terbaru???