Wednesday, July 11, 2007

beautiful dream of my baby

Salams Frens.... hi all... last night i have a beautiful dream... a dream of my baby... such a wonderful things happen to me on that dream... :)

on that dream my hubby carrying a baby... the he told me that the baby diapers need to change... than i take the baby... lie him down n.. open his diapers.. u noe wat??? it's a baby boy...

after i changed the diapers... i hug and kissed the baby... till now i can feel the soft touch n smell.. baby smell... so soft... the features similarly look like his daddy.. when he looked at me he smiled...

after i wake up... i juz keep crying... as usual.. the person that always comfort me... my hubby tercinta... he keep saying..." we have to tawakal n praying for the best for our future.. insyaAllah.. Allah hear our praying and He will give us another healthy baby.. who knows sayang.. may b a healthy twins baby..." than he kissed my forehead... Thanks dear... u give me strength....

7 comments:

aniza. said...

kakak...airmata ku tertumpah :( sob sob sob....

Atosh said...

Airmata kita pun.. seb seb seb

m y a l i s h a said...

at least kita nampak juga muka arwah baby kita tu...walaupun dlm mimpi..
(sobbing)

Atosh said...

Kakak bagilah contact no yg senang dihubungi.. nextweek kak hawe nak gi singapore.. atau kak echah contact je dia..

myishah said...

kita x ada hphone kat sini..

kita tau kak awe nak gi spore next week.. may b x leh jumpa dia pon sbb may b kita balik kg nak relax..

m y a l i s h a said...

minta maaf atosh, bukan kita x nak bagi no phone kat sini, cuma 4 the time being kita x nak berbual dgn sesiapa xcept my hubby.

b4 this ada juga kawan kita call sebab kekadang kat umah kita dpt maxis line tp i refuse to answer..
give me time...

im not ready yet.. im depress. insyaAllah bila kita dah ready kita akn cal kak awe..

kita harap semua faham.. n thanks alot for ur comments here... i really appriciate...

Anonymous said...

"Kadang2 Allah sembunyikan matahari.. Dia datangkan petir dan kilat.. kita menangis dan tertanya-tanya, kemana hilangnya sinar.. Rupa2nya.. Allah nak hadiahkan kita pelangi.."

sally melly the morning glory ;)