Monday, June 25, 2007

My birthday with Officemate

All of the pic here is my bday celebration at he office... suprise la jugak sebab suddenly my opismate bawa cake.. thanks a lot frenz... i really love the cake...

BTW, this is duo celebration since my Academic Head bday also falls on june... but anyway... the celebration is on 9th June... so it's more on my bday lah... sorry arr wak leh.. yours on 17 June... its too advance for you.. ahahahahaha...

Can u see the shrek ears??? ahahahah.. cute huh??? i bought in 3 different day... the first day i have 2 bought arround 5 shrek ears... then another 7 on the next days till the mc d crew ask me twice "sure u wanna buy 7 shrek ears???" ahahahaha :)

After that some late coming orders... so the other days another 5 more shrek ears...because of these kind of ears only have in singapore... so thats y lah they all ask me 2 buy... but nvrmind frenz... juz 4 uols... tapi memang best la korang semua...

No comments: