Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's Our first Anniversarry... (27 May 2006)

Specially dedicate to my dear hubby Razali Hj Yusof

Happy first anniversary for my dear hubby…


Razali bin Hj Yusof


Dear,
Thanks for trust in me.
Thanks for loving me.
Thanks for make me so special in your life.
Thanks for understand me.
Thanks for being a good listener for me.
Thanks for make me happy.
Thanks for helping me.
Thanks for sharing anything with me.
Thanks for being a good consultant for me.
Thanks for being a good counsellor for me.
And so much thanks that I can’t explain here…I know it’s not enough but
Thanks for Everything you do from the first day we’ve been solemnised till now and hopefully, insyaAllah forever….


May Allah bless our Marriage…. Aminnn…

On May 27 2006, rite after our solemnisation

No comments: